Capt. Neal®

Thank you, sir! Thank the company for the photos. I figure you
must be a good man and a fine captain like myself since she
still talks positively about you. Actually, after a week with me,
she said you were looking better all the time. lol

CN

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message news:g0TRd.1942$9a3.1143@edtnps91...
Great Photos Capt..... I envy you the sailing ability and the company.

CM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message ...
http://captneal.homestead.com/keysail05.html

for your viewing pleasure. Yes, there actually IS some warm, blue
water out there in case all you snowbound dweebs have forgotten . . .

CN

Lady Pilot

I told Capt. Neal you were a sweetheart! hehee

Maybe he's a bit jealous? wink

I have 140 photos and 5 movies, it was truly a great time on the ocean
sailing...

LP

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
http://captneal.homestead.com/keysail05.html

for your viewing pleasure. Yes, there actually IS some warm, blue
water out there in case all you snowbound dweebs have forgotten . . .

CN

JG

Interesting that not one of the pictures has anyone in it except that pea
brain Neal.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
http://captneal.homestead.com/keysail05.html

for your viewing pleasure. Yes, there actually IS some warm, blue
water out there in case all you snowbound dweebs have forgotten . . .

CN

Lady Pilot

Ahh, did you want a picture of me? I don't give my pictures away like the
cappy does...

LP (don't cast your pearls before swine)

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
http://captneal.homestead.com/keysail05.html

for your viewing pleasure. Yes, there actually IS some warm, blue
water out there in case all you snowbound dweebs have forgotten . . .

CN

JG

neal is definitely a swine... but then if he's in your company it's a match

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
http://captneal.homestead.com/keysail05.html

for your viewing pleasure. Yes, there actually IS some warm, blue
water out there in case all you snowbound dweebs have forgotten . . .

CN

Thom Stewart

Now Jon,

I certainly hope I don't hear you saying LP & Neal attacked you. It is
all you!

Ole Thom

Thom Stewart

Neal,

Thanks for the pics!! Nice! Looks like you had a nice sail.

Crappy, I didn't see a single "White Cap" or a reefed Sail. I was
expecting to see winds in the thirties. All the pictures you showed are
"Gentle Breeze" conditions. Nothing wrong with that but you were talking
about 3 to 4 foot waves and winds in the thirties. Looks like everything
was under 12 knots. GREAT for sailing.

Thanks again,
Ole Thom