Thom Stewart

Default Jumpy Teens May live forever

I don't mind a OT post on the asa. I don't mind an open discussion about
the OT post. I do resent an OT post gaining immortality. Let it die
Group,Let die.

Ole Thom

Maxprop

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

I don't mind a OT post on the asa. I don't mind an open discussion about
the OT post. I do resent an OT post gaining immortality. Let it die
Group,Let die.

This is akin to pouring gasoline on a fire, Thom.

Wasn't it that Cairns fellow who started this whole gun thread thingy?

Max

Capt. Mooron

Oh Boy... another Gun Thread!!!!

"Maxprop" wrote in message

Wasn't it that Cairns fellow who started this whole gun thread thingy?

Max

Martin Baxter

Capt. Mooron wrote:

Oh Boy... another Gun Thread!!!!

Even better, another gun CONTROL thread!!

Cheers
Marty

For a quality usenet news server, try DNEWS, easy to install,
fast, efficient and reliable. For home servers or carrier class
installations with millions of users it will allow you to grow!
---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_dnews.htm ----
Capt. Mooron

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Capt. Mooron wrote:

Oh Boy... another Gun Thread!!!!

Even better, another gun CONTROL thread!!

Heh Marty... what's the cost of Canada's Gun registry up to now... 6 billion
dollars?

Man there was a tax grab that did nothing to solve anything....

CM

Martin Baxter

Capt. Mooron wrote:
!

Heh Marty... what's the cost of Canada's Gun registry up to now... 6 billion
dollars?

God only knows, and there's still no end in sight, even the cops I know think it's a complete
waste of money; they'd rather have the money for new equipment and more officers.

Cheers
Marty

Thom Stewart

Marty,

Democracy;

Two wolfs and a sheep voting on what to have for Lunch

Freedom; A well armed Sheep protesting the vote

I believe it was Ben Franklin's Statement, not sure

Ole Thom -------10/4