John Cairns

Default OT-Filthy Germans

http://tinylink.com/?mkavj8rawY

John Cairns

Capt. Mooron

Wonderful!!! .... how far away can it be to a total return to female
slavery??
Those wacky Krauts ... always ahead of their time!

Kajira... at my feet! Now! Slave!

Oh Boy... I can't wait!

CM

"John Cairns" wrote in message
. com...
http://tinylink.com/?mkavj8rawY

John Cairns

Joe

What kind of name is Kajira?

Joe

Capt. Mooron

Sheesh Joe... read a book once in a while will you?

Slaves girls of Gor.... they were called Kajira and had a cursive K
branded to their thigh. They were used for pleasure and traded or sold for
profit.

CM

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
What kind of name is Kajira?

Joe

Horvath

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 03:10:00 GMT, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

Sheesh Joe... read a book once in a while will you?

Slaves girls of Gor.... they were called Kajira and had a cursive K
branded to their thigh. They were used for pleasure and traded or sold for
profit.

We have those at my favorite strip club.

Maxprop

"katysails" wrote in message news:BYXLd.3974

Someone needs to go up there and slap you back to reality...

Yeah, but don't put your tongue on anything metal up there.

Max

Capt. Mooron

Katy.... sounds so close to Kajira.... I'll bet your eyes sparkle in
defiance of your Master... but you find yourself forced to submit... after
all you are only a female.

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
Someone needs to go up there and slap you back to reality...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Wonderful!!! .... how far away can it be to a total return to female
slavery??
Those wacky Krauts ... always ahead of their time!

Kajira... at my feet! Now! Slave!

Oh Boy... I can't wait!

CM

"John Cairns" wrote in message
. com...
http://tinylink.com/?mkavj8rawY

John Cairns

Maxprop

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

Katy.... sounds so close to Kajira....

I believe Kajira means Kathrine in Swahili.

I'll bet your eyes sparkle in defiance of your Master...

In defiance of all pseudomineering men, and even a few women. Katy is a
firebrand, make no mistake.

but you find yourself forced to submit...

About as likely as Athabasca becoming a tropical paradise within the next
few months.

after all you are only a female.

Count your blessings that you are not within striking distance of the
formidable Katy. Them's fightin' words, fer sure. Your manhood--nay, your
very life would be in jeopardy.

Max

Those crazy Germans [email protected] ASA 1 December 9th 04 10:08 PM
Asatru resources Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 03:31 PM
Filthy Mexicans Dan Carver Power Boat Racing 0 July 19th 03 01:18 PM