Capt. Neal®

Default Fifty-foot wave strikes ship

http://www.10news.com/news/4151166/detail.html#
Joe

Capt. Neal=AE wrote:
http://www.10news.com/news/4151166/detail.html#

Sounds like a great school.

I wonder why they had no shields up. I'm assuming it was not a freak,
just a large set in a storm.=20

Joe

Gilligan

It's all a bunch of rich kid slackers on that ship. It didn't get tossed
about that badly. If they want a real semester at sea then join the Navy.

Gilligan

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
http://www.10news.com/news/4151166/detail.html#

BIGMAC

This was on News24 and all I could see was a load of panicky yanks and the
boat was only heeling a bit from time to time.

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
http://www.10news.com/news/4151166/detail.html#

Lonny Bruce

So, let me get this straight.

The boat goes up. The boat goes down. And this is news because?????

Lonny

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
http://www.10news.com/news/4151166/detail.html#

JG

It's news to Neal who never sails.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
http://www.10news.com/news/4151166/detail.html#

Lonny Bruce

I didn't mean my comments to be a slam of the good Captain, more of the news
media.

Today, somewhere in the world's oceans, there will be 50' waves. And the
boats in this weather will go up, and they will go down. That is pretty
much the end of the story in my view. I guess I don't see why this was
'news' in the first place.

Lonny

What was it like 4 U Joe ASA 264 December 28th 04 11:26 PM
What was it like 4 U Joe ASA 31 December 25th 04 09:24 AM
90 Foot Wave in the Gulf of Mexico Wayne.B General 13 October 13th 04 10:11 PM
Tall Ship "TENACIOUS" to Visit USA. Chris Brady ASA 0 January 21st 04 10:13 PM
Tall Ship "TENACIOUS" TO VISIT USA. Chris Brady Tall Ships 0 January 21st 04 10:11 PM