Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mundo

Default Halyards

I am getting ready to replace my old wire to rope halyards. I was going to
have some new ones made up. Starting to get a few meathooks around the
whinch drum. I have been rubbing them off (with a nickel) and although there
is still plenty of diameter they need to be replaced. Then I checked on some
of that carbon fiber core line. How does that hold up in the elements.
Mundo

Old running rigging Robert or Karen Swarts Boat Building 14 January 31st 05 07:35 PM
Day Sailer One Mainsheet rigging, Halyards and Vang rigging Maxx ASA 8 January 3rd 05 04:50 AM
Halyards Tim Boat Building 2 August 23rd 04 08:32 PM
Bart's Project Report.... Capt. Mooron ASA 91 May 12th 04 03:42 AM
internal halyard and wire slap Parallax Cruising 36 January 25th 04 03:37 AM