Capt. Neal®

Default Nav can't afford a new hard drive?

Poor Nav. I guess his woman will get even skinnier. What little
money he has, he will have to spend on a new hard drive to get
his computer back in operation before he can get back on line.

You asked for it, you got it, Toyota.

CN

Capt. Neal®

Just fine after he installed a new one maybe. He's just too
embarrassed to post here after he bragged about how secure
his computer was only to return home and fine it wiped clean.

CN

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message ...
Poor Nav. I guess his woman will get even skinnier. What little
money he has, he will have to spend on a new hard drive to get
his computer back in operation before he can get back on line.

You asked for it, you got it, Toyota.

CN

Capt. Neal®

I wonder what your problem is.

Nav invited me to see if I could get past his wonderful security.
I told him he'd better back up everything. I doubt he did being
the arrogant know-it-all he is. So, when I got in and cleaned up
his hard drive of most of it's files on his server so his work
stations were next to useless he has had to re-do everything.

It takes a while to get things back up and running. He's
probably still working on it. That you are e-mailing him means
nothing. He can do that from most any computer - even a library
computer.

Now, shut your pie hole, you bother me.

CN

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message ...
Poor Nav. I guess his woman will get even skinnier. What little
money he has, he will have to spend on a new hard drive to get
his computer back in operation before he can get back on line.

You asked for it, you got it, Toyota.

CN

BinaryBillTheSailor@Sea++.com

I am the amazing talking asshole of boobspittle.

BBob