Capt. Neal®

Default Goodnight, Johnny.

Why post that crap here?

CN

wrote in message ...
The legendary wit of late night television has signed off.

Johnny Carson, dead at 79

BB

Maxprop

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

wrote in message

The legendary wit of late night television has signed off.

Johnny Carson, dead at 79

Why post that crap here?

Why not? Every single one of us over 40 watched him for decades. He's
virtually an American institution.

So, you wouldn't talk about Johnny's death at the local marina bar? You
only talk about sailing? Hope I never find myself in that bar.

Max

Capt. Neal®

Johnny Carson's career went downhill from "Queen for a Day."
His life was relatively worthless in the scheme of things. He
was a television star. So what?

CN

"Maxprop" wrote in message ink.net...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

wrote in message

The legendary wit of late night television has signed off.

Johnny Carson, dead at 79

Why post that crap here?

Why not? Every single one of us over 40 watched him for decades. He's virtually an American institution.

So, you wouldn't talk about Johnny's death at the local marina bar? You only talk about sailing? Hope I never find myself in
that bar.

Max

Bob Crantz

Right you are Captain!

Ed McMahon is the guy to talk about. He's a former Marine, a member of the
NRA and he sails!

Yes! Waaaay-OOO!

Amen!

BC

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Johnny Carson's career went downhill from "Queen for a Day."
His life was relatively worthless in the scheme of things. He
was a television star. So what?

CN

"Maxprop" wrote in message

ink.net...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

wrote in message

The legendary wit of late night television has signed off.

Johnny Carson, dead at 79

Why post that crap here?

Why not? Every single one of us over 40 watched him for decades. He's

virtually an American institution.

So, you wouldn't talk about Johnny's death at the local marina bar? You

only talk about sailing? Hope I never find myself in
that bar.

Max

Thom Stewart

Hey Neal,

A Question, One man of leisure to Another.

Why isn't BB at work on a Monday morning? Does he also sit at home, like
Nutsy, Baby Sitting or is he simply unemployable?

I can understand you and I posting back and forth. We served our time,
but I'm at a lost on the response time of others that are supposed to be
contributing to society? Don't they work?

Ole Thom

Capt. Neal®

Work? Bwaaaaahhhhhahhahahhahahahah!

BB and Booby are both liberals. This means they have no
problem sitting around their slum trailers drinking beer,
smoking pot and crack, wanking to porn, and stuffing
their fat faces with pizza, chips, candy and other junk
while living off welfare payments. They think it's their
birthright to live off the efforts of hardworking folks
all the while criticizing this fine country that gives
them their free ride. They are scum-of-the-earth and
hypocrites. They are bitter, hateful, obnoxious, useless
and anti-social. They are destined to a continued life of
bitterness and failure. They are pathetic dregs.

You make a good point about them never working hard
enough to earn their retirement. On the contrary, they
have neither the skill nor the desire to ever do anything
other than staying at home mooching off their Mommies
or mooching off the taxpayers.

CN

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
Hey Neal,

A Question, One man of leisure to Another.

Why isn't BB at work on a Monday morning? Does he also sit at home, like
Nutsy, Baby Sitting or is he simply unemployable?

I can understand you and I posting back and forth. We served our time,
but I'm at a lost on the response time of others that are supposed to be
contributing to society? Don't they work?

Ole Thom

Maxprop

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

Johnny Carson's career went downhill from "Queen for a Day."
His life was relatively worthless in the scheme of things. He
was a television star. So what?

Is a man's life worthless if he can make others laugh? Perhaps you might
have benefited from watching the Tonight Show more frequently.

Max

Maxprop

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

Nobody MAKES anybody laugh. People laugh of their own volition.

Yeah, right. We've heard the reports of uncontrolled, hideous laughter
emanating from a little yellow sailboat in the mooring field as Islamorada.

Max

Goodnight, Kids! Bobsprit ASA 0 November 2nd 03 12:11 AM
Goodnight, Kids! Bobsprit ASA 4 October 31st 03 12:32 AM
Cool Johnny - asatru resources Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 September 19th 03 03:20 PM