Jim Cate

Default Good sailing weather

Well, it could be worse. - Temperatures in the 70's, winds 10-13, not
too much traffic on the bay. Hope everyone else is enjoying the 2005
Spring sailing season.

Jim

Joe

Jim,

Please do not rub salt in the yankee sailing wounds, they need it all
for the roads they drive on.

Bwahahahahahahahahah.

Joe

Jim Cate

It just seemed to me that this was a good time to celebrate the new
sailing season, Joe. We had a good time on our boat Friday enjoying the
nice Spring weather.

Jim

Joe wrote:
Jim,

Please do not rub salt in the yankee sailing wounds, they need it all
for the roads they drive on.

Bwahahahahahahahahah.

Joe

Joe

Scott Vernon wrote:
Did you buy a sailboat yet?

Hey Scotty,

I hope you enjoyed sailing last weekend, Wasen't the weather just
perfect?

Man o man.... crystal clear skies, full moon, and a crisp breeze
filling your sails...aint it great.

I bet Jims boat out-preformed yours all weekend long.

Later this week we have some more mid-high 70's with warm southern
breezes. I'm taking the La Brisa up into the wildlife park this
evening. Might have to wear a jacket only suppose to be in the low 60's
today Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Joe

Scotty

Joe wrote:
Jim,

Please do not rub salt in the yankee sailing wounds, they need it

all
for the roads they drive on.

Bwahahahahahahahahah.

Joe

Jim Cate

Joe wrote:
Jim,

Please do not rub salt in the yankee sailing wounds, they need it all
for the roads they drive on.

Bwahahahahahahahahah.

Joe

We took the boat out again yesterday and again enjoyed some nice 75
degree weather. This week, owever, the winds were almost nonexistent
thorough much of the afternoon. We did enjoy motoring back at planing
speeds which permitted us to get the boat back on shore and in its slot
before night.

Regarding Scott's comments, I notice that he spends most of his time on
this ng either ridiculing other contributors, trashing their boats, or
attacking their political beliefs. Very few of his notes ever have any
relation to or add anything substantive regarding sailing.

Jim

bell

Scott Vernon wrote:
"Jim Cate" wrote

We did enjoy motoring back at planing
speeds which permitted us to get the boat back on shore
and in its slot before night.

W0w, what a sailor!

LOL
I had to re-read the original. You didn't change a thing.

Scott Vernon

"bell" wrote in message
Scott Vernon wrote:
"Jim Cate" wrote

We did enjoy motoring back at planing
speeds which permitted us to get the boat back on shore
and in its slot before night.

W0w, what a sailor!

LOL
I had to re-read the original. You didn't change a thing.

I believe that would be illegal, no?

Scotty