Joe

Default Ol Thom Tons of surplus sailboat in Oak Harbor

http://www.govliquidation.com/list/c7073/lna/1.html

The Govt is selling a whole harbor full of sailboats.
How close to Oak Harbor are you?

Joe

Thom Stewart

JOE,

That's a NAS base. About forty miles from me. However, I belong to a
Camping Assoc. and my home park is about 3 miles from their Runway. Had
to get use to the Jets going on Night Missions, to sleep.

Ole Thom

Joe

Thom Stewart wrote:
JOE,

That's a NAS base. About forty miles from me. However, I belong to a
Camping Assoc. and my home park is about 3 miles from their Runway.

Had
to get use to the Jets going on Night Missions, to sleep.

Ole Thom

I like the 10 foot gremlins they have, would make a nice dink that
would fit my davits.

The vanguards look like fun, The Flying Jr look like more fun, and the
15 foot Banshee's are great looking lake boats.
Would not touch one of thoses Gay 20 with a 20 foot pole.

Joe

Joe

Military base special services.
Gives the military people something fun to do while off duty.

Joe

katysails

It's our invasion fleet for taking over OZ, of course...

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:41:20 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
scribbled thusly:

Why does Uncle Sam have sailboats and canoes?

SV

Now that's one silly question Scooter.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

katysails

You mean the Opti fleet alone would be enough?

OzOne wrote in message ...

Hey, you don't need to go to that kind of expense :-)

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:13:38 GMT, "katysails"
scribbled thusly:

It's our invasion fleet for taking over OZ, of course...

OzOne wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:41:20 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
scribbled thusly:

Why does Uncle Sam have sailboats and canoes?

SV

Now that's one silly question Scooter.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Scott Vernon

OzOne wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:41:20 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
scribbled thusly:

Why does Uncle Sam have sailboats and canoes?

SV

Now that's one silly question Scooter.

You don't know either, huh....

Scott Vernon

OzOne wrote in message
On 17 Jan 2005 16:00:33 -0800, "Joe"
scribbled thusly:

Military base special services.
Gives the military people something fun to do while off duty.

Joe

I thought they just got drunk or high.

That's on the battlefield.

SV

Thom Stewart

Katie,

A well written MEMO should do the trick, an invasion isn't necessary.
(G)

OT