Bart Senior

Default Patriots Steelers

Neal,

Do you still want to bet on the New England/Pittsburg game?

I recall you offered to bet $50 on it.

Why don't we make it $100?

Bart

Lady Pilot

"Bart Senior" wrote:
Neal,

Do you still want to bet on the New England/Pittsburg game?

I recall you offered to bet $50 on it.

Why don't we make it $100?

Neal doesn't bet on games anymore...he would rather put the money in the
sailing kitty...

LP ;-)

Bart Senior

Obviously Neal recognizes the inevitable. In these patriotic
times, that the Patriots are more than they appear. The
Patriots represent every thing good in America.

They are humble and full of praise for their opponents.
Classy, quiet, and polite, they never get in trouble with the
law, unlike players on many other teams. The are genuinely
good people, and active contributors in the community.

Not one Patriot seeks personal glory or statistics. They
embody teamwork. Did you know that not one of them
wears their previous Superbowl rings. I can only guess
that this would set them apart from other players and
perhaps cause dissention. Last week ten different receivers
caught a pass. This is typical of the Patriots. They have
huge amounts of talent but don't get the glory of the
statistics.

The Patriots represent the fact that hard work and dedication
yield success. All this coupled with teamwork results in
wins. It is a lesson everyone should take to heart.

Finally, the Patriots represent good triumphing over all obstacles.
The Patriots are winners. They will beat the Steelers and go on
to win the Superbowl--again.

Bart

"katysails" wrote

"Bart Senior" wrote:
Neal,

Do you still want to bet on the New England/Pittsburg game?

I recall you offered to bet $50 on it.

Why don't we make it $100?

Neal doesn't bet on games anymore...he would rather put the money in the
sailing kitty...

LP ;-)

Scott Vernon

Did you know that 'Big Ben' donated his paycheck from the playoff
game, to Tsunami Relief?

Steelers represent the working man and all that's good in this
country.

Steelers - 24
Pats ---- 17

Scotty

"Bart Senior" wrote:
Neal,

Do you still want to bet on the New England/Pittsburg game?

I recall you offered to bet $50 on it.

Why don't we make it $100?

Neal doesn't bet on games anymore...he would rather put the

money in the
sailing kitty...

LP ;-)

Lady Pilot

"katysails" wrote:
Twist a little harder...maybe you can get a new refrigerator out of the
deal...

Why would I need a new refrigerator? I have a brand new 25 cu. ft. one with
filtered ice and water in the door. It was not a very good choice, I admit,
because I had to keep my 18 cu. ft. frig in the garage to keep the Rolling
Rocks, cokes and other beverages cold. (I hope Donal doesn't mind)

LP

"Lady Pilot" wrote:

Neal doesn't bet on games anymore...he would rather put the money in the
sailing kitty...

LP ;-)

Scott Vernon

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

I had to keep my 18 cu. ft. frig in the garage to keep the Rolling
Rocks, cokes and other beverages cold. (I hope Donal doesn't mind)

is Donal living in your garage? Do you charge him rent?

Scotty

Bart Senior

HOw about you Scotty? Want to put some money on the Steelers?
I'll take any amount up to $100 where I take the Patriots.

Post a reply before kickoff.

Bart

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

I had to keep my 18 cu. ft. frig in the garage to keep the Rolling
Rocks, cokes and other beverages cold. (I hope Donal doesn't mind)

is Donal living in your garage? Do you charge him rent?

Scotty

Repost: Patriots on usenet Sharon General 10 June 17th 04 01:06 AM
Patriots 5-0 vs. teams w/winning records N1EE ASA 3 December 2nd 03 05:39 AM
Patriot's defeat the Colt's N1EE ASA 5 December 1st 03 11:49 PM
PATRIOTS shut out the #1 defense in the NFL tonight! N1EE ASA 11 November 18th 03 02:06 AM