Lady Pilot

"JG" wrote:

Overproof wrote:

I doubt the season has anything to do with it... it's the fact that

90% are
queers and so the stock could decline in a hurry.

Not only is Moron stupid butt he's behind the times also. We prefer
the title ''gay'' and don't like being called queers. get with the
program you back woods red neck hunky stupid cnadian.
JGaynz@

Who is "we", Jon? Are you referring to your boyfriend?

LP (thought so...)

JG

You're really dumber than dirt aren't you. It was someone's sockpuppet, not
I.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"JG" wrote:

Overproof wrote:

I doubt the season has anything to do with it... it's the fact that

90% are
queers and so the stock could decline in a hurry.

Not only is Moron stupid butt he's behind the times also. We prefer
the title ''gay'' and don't like being called queers. get with the
program you back woods red neck hunky stupid cnadian.
JGaynz@

Who is "we", Jon? Are you referring to your boyfriend?

LP (thought so...)

Donal

"JG" wrote in message
You're really dumber than dirt aren't you. I was someone's cockpuppet..

There's no need to boast about it, Jon.

Regards

Donal

JG

Shut up or I'll report you to yourself.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Donal" wrote in message

"JG" wrote in message
You're really dumber than dirt aren't you. I was someone's cockpuppet..

There's no need to boast about it, Jon.

Regards

Donal

dandelion

Is this Marty that we corresponded with... the fellow who ran into head
winds and thus missed our rendevous a few years ago?
Could you email?
dandelion
"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
John Deere wrote:

Libs “save money” by cutting and gutting military jobs and military
research,

Bzzzzt! The war mongers cut military research because all the money is

being spent on replenishing arsenels, no money left for research.

Cheers
Marty