katysails

Default Going to sea? Bring me!

You can have a berth on mine until April, but you have to remember to keep
the tarp drawn over the cockpit and you'll have to provide your own cedar
bucket since the water system is full of pink Kool-Aid...oh...the icebox is
working really good right now so you won't have to buy any blocks if ice for
quite a while...

"Jcasey22" wrote in message
Hey all, I know this might not be the proper forum but I'm getting bored!
I'm a
young guy(23) and I am looking to for a berth on your sailing vessel. I am
currently waiting for a spot to open up at the United Kingdom Sailing
Academy
in order to get my yachtmaster ticket. I just get bored of shore based
life at
times and want some peaceful time at sea. I only have about 1000NM sailing
experience in the Caribbean but two days were in 60 knot winds. I can help
with
costs and I'll travel wherever I need to. I'm a fun guy and a dedicated
worker
(as long as I have my coffee) Drop mean email if you'd like at

Joe

dog stolen from marina Roy G. Biv ASA 5 October 21st 04 05:30 AM
Odd Jobs while Cruising to bring in some cash Mike & Tricia Kennedy Cruising 3 July 1st 04 11:30 AM
Why Abolishing Government Would Not Bring Chaos Don General 21 May 4th 04 03:41 PM
Even better news - 338 DEAD US military - since July 2nd - Bush says "Bring 'em on" bc Cruising 2 February 17th 04 11:50 AM
What did Santa Bring ya??? Bobsprit ASA 49 January 3rd 04 01:48 AM