Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Capt. Neal®

Default Liberals are sooooo stupid.

As evidenced here in this group, liberals remain as dumb as a box
of rocks.

Liberals are still trying to bash President Bush as if Kerry won and we
all know Kerry lost.

Liberals are still bashing America as if America lost and we all know
America hasn't lost.

They are still bashing Halliburton and Vice President Cheney as if
Halliburton and Mr. Cheney lost and we all know both are big
winners.

Liberals are still in the position of what is good for America is bad
for them and what is good for them is bad for America and we all
know it.

There's nothing worse than a bunch of whining, complaining losers
who are too stupid to realize they lost.

CN

Oz is sooooo stupid. Simple Simon ASA 11 December 21st 03 09:12 PM
Stupid things said by liberals Horvath ASA 30 December 21st 03 01:58 AM
It's only the liberals hating. Simple Simon ASA 10 November 6th 03 02:23 AM
Mystery Beach Photo Contest Horvath ASA 21 October 3rd 03 05:45 PM
Another Boat show Donal ASA 20 September 30th 03 05:53 PM