Joe

Default Guess no ones seen BB's Boat

Because he is........ as everyone knows..a sockpuppet.

A weak retard.... hiding in a sock...

"Weakness is easy to hide, like a rotten rivet covered in redlead.
Strength is almost impossible to hide."
John Wayne in Sea Chase

Joe

Thats a fact.
He has Bobs M.O. with a mix in the gay ones stalking ability.

Sorta like a 3 yo hiding under his fat moms skirt while he sticks out
his tounge.

Quite pathetic.

Joe

JG

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thats a fact.
He has Bobs M.O. with a mix in my gay stalking ability.

From: "Capt. Neal®"
Date: 1999/12/12
Subject: P30 Lowrider

Correction. Those were not electric shocks that made
Bobsprit's boat bounce up and down. They were hydraulic
jackstands.

I think you also need a lesson about flat-chested women.
Flat chested women are, almost without exception, better
lovers. They have had to develop certain skills below the
waistline in order to compensate for their small mammaries.
They know what it takes to please a man because of it. I
don't know about you but I have never had a pair of
mammaries, regardless of how big they were, give me what an
educated vagina can.

There is yet another reason why every man should learn to
love flat-chested women . . . many young women do not grow
them until they are 12 or 13. Would you honestly rule them
out because of it?

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donal

"JG" wrote in message
"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thats a fact.
He has Bobs M.O. with a mix in my gay stalking ability.

Sorta like a 3 yo hiding under his fat moms skirt while he sticks out
his tounge.

Quite pathetic.

Joe

Uh-Oh Jon.

If you do that again, we'll have to stop pretending that BB is RB's
sock-puppet.

Regards

Donal

JG

You have to pretend?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Donal" wrote in message

"JG" wrote in message
"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thats a fact.
He has Bobs M.O. with a mix in my gay stalking ability.

Sorta like a 3 yo hiding under his fat moms skirt while he sticks out
his tounge.

Quite pathetic.

Joe

Uh-Oh Jon.

If you do that again, we'll have to stop pretending that BB is RB's
sock-puppet.

Regards

Donal

Donal

"JG" wrote in message
You have to pretend?

No, I don't.

However, I'd like to ask that you take some pity on the rest of us.

We have read hundreds, if not thousands, of posts from you that say exactly
the same thing.

I don't killfile as a matter of principle. You, and BB, are wasting a lot
of my time.

I'd be very grateful if you could limit yourselves to six gay/pedo posts per
day.

Regards

Donal

"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Donal" wrote in message

"JG" wrote in message
"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thats a fact.
He has Bobs M.O. with a mix in my gay stalking ability.

Sorta like a 3 yo hiding under his fat moms skirt while he sticks out
his tounge.

Quite pathetic.

Joe

Uh-Oh Jon.

If you do that again, we'll have to stop pretending that BB is RB's
sock-puppet.

Regards

Donal

JG

I think you have me confused with someone else. I haven't made any "gay"
posts.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

What was it like 4 U Joe ASA 264 December 28th 04 11:26 PM
Some people are working hard.... Gould 0738 General 10 December 23rd 04 04:23 AM
About that boat fire Booby doubted Capt. Neal® ASA 5 December 20th 04 02:46 AM