katysails

Default WooooHoooo!

Couldn't you ahve just gone to a pet store???

OzOne wrote in message news

I'm a cat owner!

After a bit of negotiating, and the owners thinking about my new offer
over Christmas, I got a fax a few hours back to say he has accepted
the offer.
My agent has paid the deposit and I'll be off tomorrow afternoon to
take posession, have her craned out and get one of the diesels
overhauled, and find someone reliable to look after her till after the
cyclone season passes.
The wife is rapt, I phoned the kids in Val d'Isere and my son said
"That's too cool" my daughter said "**** no! that's great, when are
you gonna get it, can we have a party on it when we get home"..all in
one breath.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

DSK

OzOne wrote:
I'm a cat owner!

Aww-right! Sounds like you & your family will really enjoy the new boat.
Congrats!

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

bell

katysails wrote:
Couldn't you ahve just gone to a pet store???

Maybe they don't have pet stores in Oz?

OzOne wrote in message
news

I'm a cat owner!

After a bit of negotiating, and the owners thinking about my new
offer over Christmas, I got a fax a few hours back to say he has
accepted the offer.
My agent has paid the deposit and I'll be off tomorrow afternoon
to take posession, have her craned out and get one of the diesels
overhauled, and find someone reliable to look after her till
after the cyclone season passes.
The wife is rapt, I phoned the kids in Val d'Isere and my son said
"That's too cool" my daughter said "**** no! that's great, when
are you gonna get it, can we have a party on it when we get
home"..all in one breath.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

JG

Sounds great! Details please....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message news

I'm a cat owner!

After a bit of negotiating, and the owners thinking about my new offer
over Christmas, I got a fax a few hours back to say he has accepted
the offer.
My agent has paid the deposit and I'll be off tomorrow afternoon to
take posession, have her craned out and get one of the diesels
overhauled, and find someone reliable to look after her till after the
cyclone season passes.
The wife is rapt, I phoned the kids in Val d'Isere and my son said
"That's too cool" my daughter said "**** no! that's great, when are
you gonna get it, can we have a party on it when we get home"..all in
one breath.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Thom Stewart

Good on you, Oz;

Happy Sailing!!!

Have a question; On a Cat that size, do you ever fly a hull on purpose?

I'll be waiting for your report on the shake down.

Happy for you,
Ole Thom
P/S pictures if you can

Maxprop

OzOne wrote in message

I'm a cat owner!

My sympathies. Dogs are ever so much easier keepers.

After a bit of negotiating, and the owners thinking about my new offer
over Christmas, I got a fax a few hours back to say he has accepted
the offer.
My agent has paid the deposit and I'll be off tomorrow afternoon to
take posession, have her craned out and get one of the diesels
overhauled, and find someone reliable to look after her till after the
cyclone season passes.

Wow. You must have some rather bodacious felines there down under.
Diesels? Ours just purr on rare occasions.

The wife is rapt, I phoned the kids in Val d'Isere and my son said
"That's too cool" my daughter said "**** no! that's great, when are
you gonna get it, can we have a party on it when we get home"..all in
one breath.

The kids are skiing and you didn't go along? Tsk, tsk.

Kidding aside, what sort of cat is this one? Any particular brand, like one
of the French mfrs., or is it a custom design?

Max