JG

Sounds great! Details please....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message news

I'm a cat owner!

After a bit of negotiating, and the owners thinking about my new offer
over Christmas, I got a fax a few hours back to say he has accepted
the offer.
My agent has paid the deposit and I'll be off tomorrow afternoon to
take posession, have her craned out and get one of the diesels
overhauled, and find someone reliable to look after her till after the
cyclone season passes.
The wife is rapt, I phoned the kids in Val d'Isere and my son said
"That's too cool" my daughter said "**** no! that's great, when are
you gonna get it, can we have a party on it when we get home"..all in
one breath.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.