Capt. Neal®

Default Horvath's girlfriend?

http://galleries.givemepink.com/jenn..._content/2.mpg

Horvath

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:53:08 -0500, Capt. Neal®
wrote this crap:

http://galleries.givemepink.com/jenn..._content/2.mpg

Actually, none of them are hot enough. But I guess you wouldn't know
what hot chicks are really like.

JG

Neal wouldn't know what any chicks are really like. Horvath, you need to be
careful about Neal. You're a lot closer to him than the rest of us. He likes
guys.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote this crap:

http://galleries.givemepink.com/jenn..._content/2.mpg

Actually, none of them are hot enough. But I guess you wouldn't know
what hot chicks are really like.

Capt. Neal®

wrote this crap:

http://galleries.givemepink.com/jenn..._content/2.mpg

Actually, none of them are hot enough. But I guess you wouldn't know
what hot chicks are really like.

Horvath, do you honestly think people will believe such
nonsense. If, indeed, you are surrounded by all these
super hot chicks, why would you waste so much of your
time posting here? Are you a eunuch?

CN

Capt. Neal®

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...
Neal likes men who sail, neither of you qualify.

Scotty

I see by your second-hand inclusion of the Gay Psychotic One's
usual garbage that the mentally ill little stalker is still skulking
around, embittered because he got his little pride hurt, enraged
because I made a fool out of him and embarrassed because
I demonstrated how stupid and impotent he really is.

Poor little boy! He can dish it out but he can't take it. sniff sniff
He is livid that I, Capt. Neal®, managed to get his scrawny arse
kicked clean off the newsgroup for a week and further managed
to put him in a situation where, if he acts up again, he will be gone
for good. Even Google has advised me that they will not abide his
chronic abuse of newsgroup etiquette via their network.

Can you say "LOSER"?

CN

Please notice how he is no longer changing his name and address
to avoid kill files and harass subscribers who don't wish to be
subjected to his inanity. In other words I bitch-slapped the little
queer so hard that he's still sputtering.

Scott Vernon

He, and I use that term loosely, has fallen to googling and re-posting
some of your posts from 1999. Not sure what the point is.

Can you say 'STALKER"?

Scotty

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

[...]

JG

Well, Scotti Potti, I certainly sail more than you. But, the fact is that
you and Neal would be perfect for each other if it weren't for Horass being
a bit closer... physically that is.... to Neal.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote this crap:

http://galleries.givemepink.com/jenn..._content/2.mpg

Actually, none of them are hot enough. But I guess you wouldn't

know
what hot chicks are really like.

JG

**** you Neal. You're a wimp boy who doesn't sail and feels compelling to
denegrate anyone who doesn't believe in your twisted view of the world.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

[...]

JG

Horvath... Neal is the eunuch. Don't be too upset.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote this crap:

http://galleries.givemepink.com/jenn..._content/2.mpg

Actually, none of them are hot enough. But I guess you wouldn't know
what hot chicks are really like.

Horvath, do you honestly think people will believe such
nonsense. If, indeed, you are surrounded by all these
super hot chicks, why would you waste so much of your
time posting here? Are you a eunuch?

CN

Horvath's women (was pic of LP) Joe ASA 10 December 14th 04 01:10 AM
Horvath's hot date Jonathan Ganz ASA 0 May 12th 04 05:23 AM
Mooron's girlfriend Simple Simon ASA 0 September 24th 03 10:00 PM
One of Horvath's many women . . . Simple Simon ASA 2 September 24th 03 09:27 PM