Lady Pilot

"DSK" wrote:
Lady Pilot wrote:
Well, how long do I have to stick around before someone let's me have the
decoder ring? :-)

Comes in the Crackerjack box. But you have to get the large size

Heeheee! Wouldn't it be cheaper for me to pay for the 37 cent stamp for
someone to send it to me? :-)

LP

JG

I never claimed it was a sane place. You can travel back in time in SF...
just go to Haight and Asbury. If you want truly bizarre, go to Bezerkely.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote:

"katysails" wrote in message

It's a very nice crackerbox..I'd recommend it anytime...

I think it's a lot like Hotel California: "you can check out any time
you want, but you can never leave."

I'm afraid you are correct, Maxprop. I've tried to check out myself, but
I find myself intrigued with this insane place. :-)

LP