Overproof

Truth can enslave as well as free you....

CM

"Scout" wrote in message
The truth shall set ye free.
Scout

"Overproof" wrote in message
Security on my PC is high.... it causes extreme problems on my end
negotiating protocols.

CM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

Can I ask why?

"Overproof" wrote in message
I thank you Capt Neal........ Problem with that is I won't sign to
Google
or MSN accounts.

CM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Ahoy Katysails, Haggie, Ole Thom, Tadpole, Scott Vernon, Overproof,
Bobsprit and others (Not Gaynz)

These are just a few of the people who can use this new newsgroup
right now. I have already admitted you as members in good standing.

All it takes is for you to get a Google Groups account by
signing up with your e-mail and providing a password. Once you do
this you can post to this new group where all idiots like Ganz will
be banned for life. Anybody else who is interested in joining can
join by letting their desires be known on alt.sailing.asa.

To view this group add a shortcut to your desktop with the following
URL or just click below.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/altwe_love_CaptNeal

CN

Capt. Neal®

"Overproof" wrote in message news:TGKsd.238034$df2.228428@edtnps89...

I hope that explains it for you.... and don't friggin' refer to me in any
way being like Gaynzy! Okay!

CM

That IS a low blow. I apologize.

CN
Scout

not in this case

"Overproof" wrote in message
Truth can enslave as well as free you....

CM

"Scout" wrote in message
The truth shall set ye free.
Scout

"Overproof" wrote in message
Security on my PC is high.... it causes extreme problems on my end
negotiating protocols.

CM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

Can I ask why?

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Ahoy Katysails, Haggie, Ole Thom, Tadpole, Scott Vernon, Overproof,
Bobsprit and others (Not Gaynz)

These are just a few of the people who can use this new newsgroup
right now. I have already admitted you as members in good standing.

All it takes is for you to get a Google Groups account by
signing up with your e-mail and providing a password. Once you do
this you can post to this new group where all idiots like Ganz will
be banned for life. Anybody else who is interested in joining can
join by letting their desires be known on alt.sailing.asa.

To view this group add a shortcut to your desktop with the following
URL or just click below.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/altwe_love_CaptNeal

CN

Capt. Neal®

It is a port security app. When one controls port access, one
controls unauthorized access.

Pretty simple.

CN

"Overproof" wrote in message news:1KKsd.238038$df2.176531@edtnps89...
Zone Alarm.... ... that's not security... that's a program control app.

CM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Gimme a break. A simple free software firewall like
Zone Alarm or Kerio which monitors all port activity
in and out protects you from your computer ever being
used for denial of service attacks. Besides, DOS attacks
are not initiated by an individual hacker hacking into
one computer after another. It takes more than a handful
of computer to mount a DOS attack.

Overproof

Listen to others... Trust Only Yourself.

CM

OzOne wrote in message ...

You doubting the word of an expert Moron?

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 21:05:01 GMT, "Overproof"
scribbled thusly:

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Gimme a break. A simple free software firewall like
Zone Alarm or Kerio which monitors all port activity
in and out protects you from your computer ever being
used for denial of service attacks. Besides, DOS attacks
are not initiated by an individual hacker hacking into
one computer after another. It takes more than a handful
of computer to mount a DOS attack.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Overproof

Ganz... Shut the **** Up... Really! You're an Idiot!

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
That's stupid. Do you have any idea who records by-mail registrations?
Convicted criminals.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Overproof" wrote in message
It sets off 2 of my security applications (their protocols not the ISP)
and I have to negotiate prompts from the other 2 each time I log on. I
tried it a couple of times.... not worth the hassle really..... not to
mention I don't care for that form of communication very much.

I don't use Wi-Fi .... I even register my products by snail mail.

I've never been much for this instant messaging stuff. If I want to talk
to someone that badly I'll call'em on the phone. Believe me... I've been
pressured by friends/family to sign on.... it'll never happen.

Paranoid??? Maybe..... but I have never had a virus, Trojan or worm. I
have had attempts to hack into my system.. none successful... on all
occasions the perpetrators were identified and action undertaken.

I'm a firm believer in proactive defensive measures.... nobody breaches
the gates. Information out is at my control.

CM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
What's signing onto MSM or Google have to do with protocols?
Protocols such as TCP/IP are widely used by all.

CN
I invite you to join:

"Overproof" wrote in message
Security on my PC is high.... it causes extreme problems on my end
negotiating protocols.

CM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

Can I ask why?

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Ahoy Katysails, Haggie, Ole Thom, Tadpole, Scott Vernon,
Overproof,
Bobsprit and others (Not Gaynz)

These are just a few of the people who can use this new newsgroup
right now. I have already admitted you as members in good
standing.

All it takes is for you to get a Google Groups account by
signing up with your e-mail and providing a password. Once you do
this you can post to this new group where all idiots like Ganz
will
be banned for life. Anybody else who is interested in joining can
join by letting their desires be known on alt.sailing.asa.

To view this group add a shortcut to your desktop with the
following
URL or just click below.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/altwe_love_CaptNeal

CN

Overproof

Who says I'm tellin' the Truth?

CM

"Scout" wrote in message
not in this case

"Overproof" wrote in message
Truth can enslave as well as free you....

CM

"Scout" wrote in message
The truth shall set ye free.
Scout

"Overproof" wrote in message
Security on my PC is high.... it causes extreme problems on my end
negotiating protocols.

CM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

Can I ask why?

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Ahoy Katysails, Haggie, Ole Thom, Tadpole, Scott Vernon, Overproof,
Bobsprit and others (Not Gaynz)

These are just a few of the people who can use this new newsgroup
right now. I have already admitted you as members in good standing.

All it takes is for you to get a Google Groups account by
signing up with your e-mail and providing a password. Once you do
this you can post to this new group where all idiots like Ganz will
be banned for life. Anybody else who is interested in joining can
join by letting their desires be known on alt.sailing.asa.

To view this group add a shortcut to your desktop with the
following
URL or just click below.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/altwe_love_CaptNeal

CN

Capt. Neal®

In less than a week I can totally trash Mooron's hard drive and
yours as well. Make no mistake. There is no so-called security I
cannot defeat unless you both take and keep your computers off
line.

I won't do it, though, so you need not worry. My time is more
valuable to me to waste it on either of your amateur little computers.

CN

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Gimme a break. A simple free software firewall like
Zone Alarm or Kerio which monitors all port activity
in and out protects you from your computer ever being
used for denial of service attacks. Besides, DOS attacks
are not initiated by an individual hacker hacking into
one computer after another. It takes more than a handful
of computer to mount a DOS attack.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Overproof

You can't do it Cappy..... you don't even have a chance... I have a buddy
who's really good at this and I can assure you... not in a month of
Sundays... you'd damage your own system in the effort.

CM