Capt. Neal®

One's taste in beer is one's own.

If you don't like Rolling Rock then your taste in
beer is different than mine - not better as you
seem to imply.

CN

"BIGMAC" wrote in message ...

Rolling Rock?

That is one of the most disgusting bottled beers there is, if you were
talking about the beer bottle on its own then that is not so worrying.

But "A thing of beauty on any vessel" is a bit much.

Nice hair cut by the way!

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
http://captneal.homestead.com/littleperfections.html

For your viewing pleasure.

CN

Capt. Neal®

Now, I can tell by his reply, that Remco is a sailor who
has to work and not a worker who pretends to sail like
most of the rest of you Schmucks.

CN

"Remco Moedt" wrote in message ...
On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 18:44:43 -0500, =?iso-8859-1?Q?Capt._Neal=AE?=
wrote:

http://captneal.homestead.com/littleperfections.html

For your viewing pleasure.

I hate you!

*sigh*.... back to work, wish I was on the boat...

Cheers!

Remco

Capt. Neal®

My Voodoo doll may be shabby looking but he's got the power.

Katy, you will soon know the meaning of 'Fear This'

CN

"katysails" wrote in message ...
My voodoo doll is cuter than Neal's voodoo doll...

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
link.net...
One must take wonder at the reflection of the venetian blinds (two of them
no less at full window size) in the analog meteorolgical instrumentation.

Glory!

Amen!

BC

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
It is refreshing to see someone take such pride in their boat.

Scotty

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
http://captneal.homestead.com/littleperfections.html

For your viewing pleasure.

CN

Joe

Capt. Neal® wrote in message ...
http://captneal.homestead.com/littleperfections.html

For your viewing pleasure.

CN

And a pleasure viewing it was.

Joe
Capt. Neal®

Where can I see a pic of your 'cute' Voodoo doll?

CN

"katysails" wrote in message ...
A little exorcize never hurt anyone...

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
What a twisted, satanic mind you have. The noble Captain Neal put effort
into sharing one of his true passions with us all and you can only resort
to the vitriol spewed by a mind of demonic possession!

You are obviously possessed and in need of an exorcism. Amen! Glory! Why
must you attack all the good the Almighty has put into this world? Why
must
you cower and hiss at the Lord's good works? Praise be to God! Amen!

The lava lakes of Hell await demon-man! Amen! You will be cast down in the
glory hole to hell! Praise!

Amen!

Bob Crantz

Capt. Neal®

"Joe" wrote in message om...
Capt. Neal® wrote in message ...
http://captneal.homestead.com/littleperfections.html

For your viewing pleasure.

CN

And a pleasure viewing it was.

Joe

And yet another connoisseur of fine vintage sailing yachts
checks in with an informed opinion. Considering Joe's
taste in women and his manly aptitude in snaring one of
the best, does it really surprise you that Joe is also a
premiere sailor who knows his boats?

CN

Overproof

It's always a pleasure to see a well maintained vessel... Malo! I envy
you your time and dedication to maintain such a 'Bristol' condition aboard
your vessel.

CM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
http://captneal.homestead.com/littleperfections.html

For your viewing pleasure.

CN

Jonathan Ganz

Exactly what I was saying about you being the queen of suck. Now you're
sucking up to Nelly.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
http://captneal.homestead.com/littleperfections.html

For your viewing pleasure.

CN

Overproof

Is every Cal 20 owner such a whining pussy.... or is it just Gaynzy!

CM
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Exactly what I was saying about you being the queen of suck. Now you're
sucking up to Nelly.

Jonathan Ganz

Seems to me that you're the one doing the whining... can't take it can you,
but you can dish it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com