Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Capt. Neal®

Default It doesn't get any better than this . . .

I'm sitting in the cockpit of my fine yacht on my mooring in
Florida Bay where the breeze is light and the temperature
is in the 80s. I'm eating grilled Ballpark hot dogs on deli
buns with relish and mustard, baked beans, potato chips
and washing it down with Rolling Rock beers on ice.

To make it even better, I'm using a wireless connection
to thoroughly crush Booby, Cairns, Oz and Gayboy Gaynz.

God has truly blessed me.

CN