Thom Stewart

Default Amazing ASA Change!

Isn't it amazing how active Neal has become and how inactive Nutsy and
his puppet, BB have become?

I guess the old saying holds true; " What's in a name, as long as you
can control the game!"

Jeff Morris

Thom Stewart wrote:
Isn't it amazing how active Neal has become and how inactive Nutsy and
his puppet, BB have become?

I guess the old saying holds true; " What's in a name, as long as you
can control the game!"

And yet, the quality hasn't improved much. I was hoping for better
after the election. CN has been acting like someone tired of boats -
he's probably posting from a nursing home.
Bobsprit

Isn't it amazing how active Neal has become and how inactive Nutsy and
his puppet, BB have become?

Inactive? I went sailing last week, then got about the worst cold I ever had! I
was sick enough to actually stay in bed most of the time. First bad cold I've
had in years.
Neal took some pressure off of me, so it was a good time to relax.

RB
Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Isn't it amazing how active Neal has become and how inactive Nutsy and
his puppet, BB have become?

Inactive? I went sailing last week, then got about the worst cold I ever

had! I
was sick enough to actually stay in bed most of the time.

What a wimp!! Did Suzy bring cups of soup to you?

Why do fat people always make such a big issue out of a blocked nose?
The next time that you get a cold, try a tissue.

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

"Donal" wrote in message

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Isn't it amazing how active Neal has become and how inactive Nutsy

and
his puppet, BB have become?

Inactive? I went sailing last week, then got about the worst cold

I ever
had! I
was sick enough to actually stay in bed most of the time.

What a wimp!! Did Suzy bring cups of soup to you?

Why do fat people always make such a big issue out of a blocked

nose?
The next time that you get a cold, try a tissue.

Real sailors 'snort and spit'. Tissues are for wimps and Brits.

Scotty

Donal

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

Real sailors 'snort and spit'. Tissues are for wimps and Brits.

I agree!!!! However, office workers should use a tissue.

Regards

Donal

John Cairns

--

But Scotty is a truck driver, when he snorts and spits you just hope it
isn't on your windshield :0

John Cairns

Scott Vernon

"Donal" wrote in message

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

Real sailors 'snort and spit'. Tissues are for wimps and Brits.

I agree!!!! However, office workers should use a tissue.

'office workers' would come under the 'wimp' title and therefore you
are being redundant.

Scotty

Bobsprit

What a wimp!! Did Suzy bring cups of soup to you?

Why do fat people always make such a big issue out of a blocked nose?

I dunno. I'm probably in the best shape of anyone here and I've run a fever
exactly twice in my whole life. Genetics usually win for me!
But that was some bad cold I had!

RB
Bobsprit

I guess the old saying holds true; " What's in a name, as long as you
can control the game!"

We are all the same person, you drunken nitwit!

What he/she said!!!

Old Thom