BoatBanter.com

-   -   You saw Katy's Halloween fortune teller pic (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/25650-you-saw-katys-halloween-fortune-teller-pic.html)

Lady Pilot December 23rd 04 10:20 AM

graduated

Oh dear, I meant "graduate"!

LP

katysails December 23rd 04 12:59 PM

I wear a beehive hairdo to work every day, I'll have you know...

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
Obviously you looked at the subject instead of the link.

The link is of your beehive hairdo. I was going to find my behive in 8th
grade.

LP

"katysails" wrote:
Halloween? That's my usual working outfit....Watch it, girl....

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"katysails" wrote:

Never say you don't get what you ask for....
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...24810197JzkqWJ

Hahaa! Now I'm going to go digging through my old picture for a beehive
hairdo when I was at my 8th grade graduation.

LP

Scout December 23rd 04 01:11 PM

I gradyeeated in 1974
Scout

Lady Pilot wrote:
What year did you graduate in? I think you are at least 2 years

older, but
maybe you graduated with Katy in the 60's?

Or did you graduated with Nav in the '20's?

LP
Nav wrote:
so you like older guys? ; )
Scout

"Lady Pilot" wrote:
Hahaaa! You look exactly like an old boyfriend when I was in 5th

grade!

LP

"Scout" wrote:
hehe, very nice Katy. Let me give you a chuckle now ; )
http://scoutsails.tripod.com/Scout_at_18.jpg
Scout

Lady Pilot December 26th 04 04:27 AM

"Scout" wrote:
I gradyeeated in 1974

I graduated in 1976, one year early.

LP (still the little punk on the newsgroup...lol)

Lady Pilot December 26th 04 04:29 AM

"katysails" wrote:
I wear a beehive hairdo to work every day, I'll have you know...

No way, Katy. I've seen a couple of recent pictures of you and I didn't see
the "beehive" thing at all.

LP (explain, please)

Capt. Neal® December 26th 04 06:35 AM

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:p5rzd.28195$F25.3143@okepread07...

"Scout" wrote:
I gradyeeated in 1974

I graduated in 1976, one year early.

LP (still the little punk on the newsgroup...lol)

I wouldn't call 38 Ds little.

CN