BoatBanter.com

-   -   You saw Katy's Halloween fortune teller pic (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/25650-you-saw-katys-halloween-fortune-teller-pic.html)

Capt. Neal® November 29th 04 02:29 AM

You saw Katy's Halloween fortune teller pic

But have you seen her last year's Halloween witch costume.

She's hot. Now I can't decide who I live better, Katy
or LP.

http://captneal.homestead.com/files/Witchkaty.jpg

CN

katysails November 29th 04 12:13 PM

Get it through your head...I would never wear a blonde wig...my skin tones
are not blonde...it is not me and I don't think she looks that particularly
great....I think your taste in women is slipping...

Jonathan Ganz November 29th 04 04:33 PM

She looks great. Neal is right about that one.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Gilligan November 29th 04 07:16 PM

Katy only wears beehive wigs!

I have a special Halloween picture of her with a beehive wig, 1964 style
attire - she was a Goldwater Girl!

Gilligan

Jonathan Ganz November 30th 04 01:41 AM

In article ,
=?Windows-1252?Q?Capt._Neal=AE?= wrote:
But, it appears the Goldwaters were a quartet of men.

Does that mean our lovely Katy was perish the thought
a Goldwaters groupie? Say it isn't so.

Sorry but I can't listen to the tunes. My computer
doesn't play real media format as I uninstalled the
buggy, advertising software.

Crapton is so technically savvy, that he's unable to find alternative
software that plays those files. What a loser!

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz November 30th 04 02:15 AM

In article ,
katysails wrote:
Actually, the first Presidential election I voted in was in 1972 for Richard
Nixon. I was in the hospital after the birth of my daughter and voted on an
absentee ballot....

I voted for him also. Ok, now I can get back to being a liberal....

Lady Pilot December 12th 04 10:10 PM

"katysails" wrote:

Never say you don't get what you ask for....
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...24810197JzkqWJ

Hahaa! Now I'm going to go digging through my old picture for a beehive
hairdo when I was at my 8th grade graduation.

LP

Scout December 14th 04 09:14 AM

'tis I of course, in me younger days.
I've since retired into old cootism.
Scout

"katysails" wrote in message
...and who is that young Adonis????

katysails December 14th 04 12:08 PM

Did you play football? Did all the girls run after you to play with your
hair?

"Scout" wrote in message
'tis I of course, in me younger days.
I've since retired into old cootism.
Scout

"katysails" wrote in message
...and who is that young Adonis????

Lady Pilot December 23rd 04 10:18 AM

What year did you graduate in? I think you are at least 2 years older, but
maybe you graduated with Katy in the 60's?

Or did you graduated with Nav in the '20's?

LP
Nav wrote:
so you like older guys? ; )
Scout

Lady Pilot December 23rd 04 10:20 AM

graduated

Oh dear, I meant "graduate"!

LP

Scout December 23rd 04 01:11 PM

I gradyeeated in 1974
Scout

Lady Pilot wrote:
What year did you graduate in? I think you are at least 2 years

older, but
maybe you graduated with Katy in the 60's?

Or did you graduated with Nav in the '20's?

LP
Nav wrote:
so you like older guys? ; )
Scout

Lady Pilot December 26th 04 04:27 AM

"Scout" wrote:
I gradyeeated in 1974

I graduated in 1976, one year early.

LP (still the little punk on the newsgroup...lol)

Lady Pilot December 26th 04 04:29 AM

"katysails" wrote:
I wear a beehive hairdo to work every day, I'll have you know...

No way, Katy. I've seen a couple of recent pictures of you and I didn't see
the "beehive" thing at all.

LP (explain, please)

Capt. Neal® December 26th 04 06:35 AM

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:p5rzd.28195$F25.3143@okepread07...

"Scout" wrote:
I gradyeeated in 1974

I graduated in 1976, one year early.

LP (still the little punk on the newsgroup...lol)

I wouldn't call 38 Ds little.

CN