Michael

Default 360 plus 1

One may very well make a difference. The recount in Washington State which
is looking more and more like the first major crack, state level, in the
left coast barrier shows a 361 vote difference with Rossi over Gregoire.
Should that narrow to 1, I'm gonna take credit.

Michael

Not if Christine wins. Then I'm going to hunt up who didn't vote to rid the
state of economic failure, lost businesses, lost jobs and a huge boondoggle
stadium debt. If Christine wins then all Washington has to look forward to
is the rest of Boeing leaving and turning into an expensive version of
Oregon, otherwise known as Appalachia West.

M.

"Gordon" wrote in message
. ..
Which way?
"Michael" wrote in message
news
One may very well make a difference. The recount in Washington State

which
is looking more and more like the first major crack, state level, in the
left coast barrier shows a 361 vote difference with Rossi over Gregoire.
Should that narrow to 1, I'm gonna take credit.

Michael

Gotta start somewhere. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was the
Seattle colliseums. But Rome did pay for their's before tearing them down.

"Michael" wrote in message
Not if Christine wins. Then I'm going to hunt up who didn't vote to rid

the
state of economic failure, lost businesses, lost jobs and a huge

boondoggle
stadium debt. If Christine wins then all Washington has to look

forward
is the rest of Boeing leaving and turning into an expensive version of
Oregon, otherwise known as Appalachia West.

M.

"Gordon" wrote in message
. ..
Which way?
news One may very well make a difference. The recount in Washington