Jonathan Ganz

"Horvath" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 21:45:15 -0500, Capt. Neal®
wrote this crap:

No but I wish she were.

Not very attractive, to me. I like guys with small boobs, and toothpick
legs.

Horvath

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:38:09 GMT, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

"Horvath" wrote in message

Not very attractive, to me. Small boobs, and toothpick legs.

That sounds just like something a woman would say!!!
Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaa.... you jealous of her breasts??

Uh, no. My fiance has a perfect set of 36DDs, and a perfect body to
go with it. I'll see her dance tonight at the strip club.

Horvath

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 10:01:00 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Not very attractive, to me. I like guys with small boobs, and toothpick
legs.

Please stop bragging about your gayness.

Capt. Neal®

Saline or silicone?

"Horvath" wrote in message ...
Uh, no. My fiance has a perfect set of 36DDs, and a perfect body to
go with it. I'll see her dance tonight at the strip club.

Jonathan Ganz

I've been told that Horass' tits are natural.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Saline or silicone?

"Horvath" wrote in message
Uh, no. My fiance has a perfect set of 36DDs, and a perfect body to
go with it. I'll see her dance tonight at the strip club.

Jonathan Ganz

"Horvath" wrote in message
Not very attractive, to me. I like guys with small boobs, and toothpick
legs.

I can't stop bragging about my gayness.

Horvath

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 19:20:11 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Not very attractive, to me. I like guys with small boobs, and toothpick
legs.

I can't stop bragging about my gayness.

Then just shut up.

Jonathan Ganz

Fear and the GOP basskisser General 0 February 13th 04 03:21 PM
Ocean Temp Discussion from NWS Harry Krause General 2 November 8th 03 02:36 PM
August edition of Ocean Spirit out soon. Garry Beattie Cruising 0 July 16th 03 03:36 AM
August edition of Ocean Spirit out soon. Garry Beattie Boat Building 0 July 16th 03 03:35 AM
August edition of Ocean Spirit out soon. Garry Beattie General 0 July 16th 03 03:34 AM