Capt,Neal?

Default Time to get over it and get a life all you Democrat losers

Dear Group,

"Why should I listen to losers?" ---Arnold Schwartzenneger

I've had it up to here listening to the whining and moaning and groaning
of way too many Democrat losers after President Bush won a second term
as leader of this great country.

How can any of you who are part of the group of Democrat losers even
wake up in the morning and look at your face in the mirror knowing that
you not only are a losers but public, whining losers to boot who have no
shame and who have to rely on various conspiracy theories to keep from
admitting to yourselves that you are, indeed, losers.

What is really pathetic is you show your faces on this sailing newsgroup
and you drool your impotency where there are men who sail and men who
understand that to lose an election is not a matter of self-esteem. It
is simple reality just like a storm at sea is a simple reality. A sailor
accepts adversity and gets over it. What is your problem?

I have said it in the past and I'll say it again. Liberal Democrats cannot
possibly succeed at sailing where there is no place for such wimps!

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobsprit

Dear Group,

Go away, little sockpuppet.

RB
Bob Crantz

Amen!

Such fine words have been spoken in the past by other true Americans. John
Wayne, in his Playboy interview, was asked about the Indians. He simply
replied, "They lost". That sums it up succintly.

It is good to know that there are still MEN who sail boats. Neal, you could
stand shoulder to shoulder with the likes of John Wayne, Ronald Reagan and
other American giants.

God bless you,

Bob Crantz

"Capt,Neal?" wrote in message
om...
[...]

gonefishiing

John Waynes interview in Playboy?
oh now i get it.....we're talk'n classic literature
now i ask.......what better reading is there folks?

gf.

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Amen!

Such fine words have been spoken in the past by other true Americans.
John
Wayne, in his Playboy interview, was asked about the Indians. He simply
replied, "They lost". That sums it up succintly.

It is good to know that there are still MEN who sail boats. Neal, you
could
stand shoulder to shoulder with the likes of John Wayne, Ronald Reagan
and
other American giants.

God bless you,

Bob Crantz

Horvath

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 19:19:23 -0500, "gonefishiing"
wrote this crap:

John Waynes interview in Playboy?
oh now i get it.....we're talk'n classic literature
now i ask.......what better reading is there folks?

There's stuff to read in Playboy?

Jonathan Ganz

Horass is illiterate.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote this crap:

John Waynes interview in Playboy?
oh now i get it.....we're talk'n classic literature
now i ask.......what better reading is there folks?

There's stuff to read in Playboy?

Vito

"Bob Crantz" wrote
It is good to know that there are still MEN who sail boats. Neal, you

could
stand shoulder to shoulder with the likes of John Wayne, Ronald Reagan and
other American giants.

Jeeze man, get a grip on reality! Wayne and Reagan were actors! Unlike the
real American "giants" who fought the Nazis across Europe and the Yellow
Peril across the Pacific, and bled to gain victory, these bozos spent the
war in Hollywood making movies and starlets and getting rich. If these are
your heros you prolly think a man named Jesus Christ was the messiah even
tho you don't know what a messiah is.

Bobsprit

Jesus is the Lord! And they both are Republicans!

This is the sort of freakazoid who voted for Bush.
He has "no doubt" that his god is #1.

Just like the terrorists.

RB