BoatBanter.com

-   -   WAKE UP! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/25056-re-wake-up.html)

Scout November 13th 04 09:40 AM

So what are your suggestions, a revolution? another Civil war for the US?
invade Canada? get out and vote? lol

"Nav" wrote in message
No my intent is to prompt you to carry the ideas further.

Cheers

Scout wrote:

Quit bitching. don't we always cut you guys in on the booty?
Seriously though, you coming in here and throwing your blanket of guilt
over all Americans shows the same mentality as firing mortars into a
city. You don't care who you hit as long as the ones you consider to be
guilty are on the receiving end. I voted for Kerry, as did most of the
sailing states. You might consider developing more of a sniper-poster
mentality.
Scout