Capt.American

Default Sailing to the moon

What do you say now DSK?
Did you take my tip?

26.00 when I gave you the tip, going to go over 40 dollars a share by
the end of this month.

I have made more than 95K pure profit just on my Halliburton stock
this years.

Looking at a Oyster yacht now.

Capt. American
DSK

Capt.American wrote:
What do you say now DSK?
Did you take my tip?

Nope. I would not accept Halliburton stock as a gift.

26.00 when I gave you the tip, going to go over 40 dollars a share by
the end of this month.

Possible, but I doubt it.

I have made more than 95K pure profit just on my Halliburton stock
this years.

Looking at a Oyster yacht now.

Yeah, I bet so.

The facts
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=HAL&t=5y

If you really picked the bottom price, then you have done well on
Halliburton. I personally do not invest in politically sensitive companies.

I also do not invest in companies that overcharge or gouge my own tax
money from my gov't, nor do I invest in companies that shortchange the
military, and I do not invest in companies whose business plan is to
take kickbacks & steal inventory.

If you have in fact turned a profit on your investments, then that's
good. A lot of other people have not been so fortunate in this
mismanaged economy.

DSK

Horvath

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 18:40:16 -0500, DSK wrote
this crap:

Capt.American wrote:
What do you say now DSK?
Did you take my tip?

Nope. I would not accept Halliburton stock as a gift.

Then you show just how stupid you really are.

DSK

Horvath wrote:
Then you show just how stupid you really are.

Putting moral values above money is "stupid" in your opinion? I'm glad I
don't live in your neighborhood... although it wouldn't matter much, you
wouldn't steal from me more than once.

DSK