Joe

Default Martin Baxter & His Boyfriend

Martin and his boyfriend are standing on a bridge watching ships pass
by underneath them.

Martin says to his lover..."What kind of ship is that?" "Container
ship."

"OK, what''s that one over there?" "Oil Tanker."

"How about that one?" "That''s a ferry boat."

"Really? I knew we were strong, but I never knew we had our own NAVY!"
Martin Baxter

Joe wrote:

Jeeze Joe, I didn't know you cared.

Cheers