Lady Sailor

Default Arabella

The weather has finally settled and we are cutting the dock lines
tomorrow morning for points south. The past few weeks have been harsh
with rain/thunder/lightning followed by a strong norther that blew
thru with 40+ knots screaming down the middle of the sea. Tomorrow we
expect to sail across the sea to visit some of the nice anchorages on
the Baja side of the sea as we make our way down to La Paz, cut back
across the sea to Mazatlan then (hopefully) make it to Puerto Vallarta
for Thanksgiving to meet up with Mike's daughter.

From the looks of things on asa, I'd say it's a good thing the
election is over and maybe you can all get back to talking about
sailing. Ha, like you ever do!

We will post new pictures to our website soon and I may even settle
enough to post a new entry to it as well. I'm still rattled by the
whirl wind tour of the states over the summer. Soooooo glad to be
back in Mexico!!!

Barb
S/V Arabella
www.sailinglinks.com
DSK

Lady Sailor wrote:
The weather has finally settled and we are cutting the dock lines
tomorrow morning for points south.

Cool! Are you going throught the Panama Canal and maybe into the Caribbean?

... The past few weeks have been harsh
with rain/thunder/lightning followed by a strong norther that blew
thru with 40+ knots screaming down the middle of the sea.

Oh c'mon, 40 knot winds aren't that bad. If you're sailing a tough
heavy-duty offshore passagemaker you should revel in 40 knot winds,
depending on the sea conditions....

... Tomorrow we
expect to sail across the sea to visit some of the nice anchorages on
the Baja side of the sea as we make our way down to La Paz, cut back
across the sea to Mazatlan then (hopefully) make it to Puerto Vallarta
for Thanksgiving to meet up with Mike's daughter.

That'll be fun. Are they going to stay on the boat? It's a different
perspective from the water.

Fresh Breezes- Doug "I laugh at 40 knots" King