Michael

Default You Better Watch Out Better Not Cry . ..

Cap'n Neal is watching and a good thing the posts have gotten so insipidly
silly mere regurgitations of mindless propaganda for the most part. Changing
no one's mind except for my own. 70 plus veterans of the Libertarian party
talked into voting against Kerry! Thanks for showing me the light this
year! Not to mention 100's influenced at the round of meetings up in
Washington and aboard the four ships in my union. About 80% anti-kerry or
pro bush. I feel like I really accomplished something and thanks in large
part to Jon Ganz urgings or whatever that was.

But the important news is:
http://www.terranova.net/board/viewforum.php?f=1

See if you recognize anyone posting there. . .

Cap'n Neal is coming to town .....

heh heh heh heh

M.

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Michael wrote:
Cap'n Neal is watching and a good thing the posts have gotten so insipidly
silly mere regurgitations of mindless propaganda for the most part. Changing
no one's mind except for my own. 70 plus veterans of the Libertarian party
talked into voting against Kerry! Thanks for showing me the light this
year! Not to mention 100's influenced at the round of meetings up in
Washington and aboard the four ships in my union. About 80% anti-kerry or
pro bush. I feel like I really accomplished something and thanks in large
part to Jon Ganz urgings or whatever that was.

It's always nice to know I'm appreciated....

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Michael wrote:
You mean you actually looked? Neal may be gone but his trolling techniques
live on and on. ....

The ultimate juvinile rejoinder... made you look... sheesh... grow up!