Flying Tadpole

Default OT Australian elections: Howard government returned

....with a significantly increased majority and probable control
of the upper house (senate). Is this a pointer to the outcome in
the US????

(The running sound you hear in the background is Oz1 weeping)
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://music.download.com/internetopera
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpole ---new instrumental
up "Notomonotony"
Thom Stewart

Thanks Tad,

It seems the people from "down under" aren't as against us Yankees as Oz
and Nav would like us to believe.

Nice to hear!

Ole Thom

Thom Stewart

Oz,

Stop, take a deep breath, swallow and except the fact the the MAJORITY
has made their decision, 50% of us are going to have to do the same
thing next month. It will be close and don't know yet which 1/2 it will
be.

That is our way! It works! It has for hundreds of years. The majority
rules. There are a lot of minds out there as smart or smarter than you
and I. (Can you believe that?) and they have been right more often than
us. Time to learn what we weren't seeing for the good of all.

Hang on for a few weeks. By then I may be in the same position you are
and we can console one another. Can't change anything so we have to
accept.

Ole Thom

Eisboch

Thom Stewart wrote:
Oz,

Stop, take a deep breath, swallow and except the fact the the MAJORITY
has made their decision, 50% of us are going to have to do the same
thing next month. It will be close and don't know yet which 1/2 it will
be.

That is our way! It works! It has for hundreds of years. The majority
rules.

(rest snipped)

Ole Thom

If the majority ruled, Al Gore would be POTUS.

Eisboch
Thom Stewart

Eisboch,

That would be true if the US was a 100% Democracy but it isn't. It is a
Democractic Republic. That is our way.

Ole Thom

Joe

Flying Tadpole wrote in message ...
...with a significantly increased majority and probable control
of the upper house (senate). Is this a pointer to the outcome in
the US????

(The running sound you hear in the background is Oz1 weeping)

Congradulations Tad,

Your country can stand tall.

Unlike the the Spainards your country has chose to stand firm against terrorist.

Well Done!

Joe