Jonathan Ganz

Default OT is that a wire?

Do we have a Milli Vanilli President???

http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1331/

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jeff Morris

I was just looking at a different pic that shows the bulge:
http://www.electoral-vote2.com/images/bulge.jpg

Also on this site, the electoral vote has swung blue, for the moment.
http://www.electoral-vote.com

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Do we have a Milli Vanilli President???

http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1331/

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

Either that or he is not as spineless as we first thought....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message
I was just looking at a different pic that shows the bulge:
http://www.electoral-vote2.com/images/bulge.jpg

Also on this site, the electoral vote has swung blue, for the moment.
http://www.electoral-vote.com

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Do we have a Milli Vanilli President???

http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1331/

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Mercruiser alternator wire overheating - engine stops - tip Dick Harper General 0 September 23rd 04 07:07 AM
Cut GPS Antenna Wire?? KB7PYF Electronics 10 August 10th 04 03:52 AM
If you have to solder engsol Cruising 6 June 1st 04 03:53 AM
Battery wire sprokkie Electronics 5 February 13th 04 08:57 PM
Battery wire Earl Haase Electronics 0 February 12th 04 02:30 PM