Jonathan Ganz

Default A Reasonable Question

In article , gonefishiing wrote:
please demonstrate the "hotbed" of terrorist activity in iran"
this is a lie.

Oh come on. They've been the source of terrorist activity for a long,
long time. Get real.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

SAIL LOCO

but we could have done it the right way, with
the full support of the rest of the world, similar to what
Bush I did. Bush II decided to ignore diplomacy and now we've
got a terrible mess..

Considering 12 years went buy how much longer should we have waited for the
"rest of the world"? Also considering the UN is now made up mostly of
murdering thug dictators what do you think it would have taken to get them on
board?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
SAIL LOCO

Interesting,,,12 years, but what was the hurry after 12 years, little
had changed except that Saddam had destroyed his WMD, dismantled any
fledgling nuke program, and was co operating although grudgingly with
the weapons inspectors...

He was NOT cooperating. He would invite them back then not let them go where
they wanted then kick them out then invite them back in then
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
Bobsprit

He was NOT cooperating.

Yeah, he was not letting anyone see those WMDs!!! Saddam was crazy, but HE WAS
NOT THE THREAT BUSH CLAIMED.

Bwahahahahaha!

RB

Jonathan Ganz

Yeah, and he was secretly destroying his WMDs.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Interesting,,,12 years, but what was the hurry after 12 years, little
had changed except that Saddam had destroyed his WMD, dismantled any
fledgling nuke program, and was co operating although grudgingly with
the weapons inspectors...

He was NOT cooperating. He would invite them back then not let them go
where
they wanted then kick them out then invite them back in then
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Bobsprit

Were you born stupid or did you hit by a bus?

He was born that way and THEN he was hit by a bus.
His mom was driving.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

His mom is a transvestite?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Were you born stupid or did you hit by a bus?

He was born that way and THEN he was hit by a bus.
His mom was driving.

RB

Gordon

You need to take your political trolls to a political NG.
"Gilligan" wrote in message
nk.net...
I hold no malice toward G.W. Bush, I think he is an honorable man.