Thom Stewart

Default Will work for Beer!

Thom Stewart

Joe,

I just forwarded your message to a full blooded Republican friend of
mine.

I was going to edit to make sure he reads the whole letter but thought
better of it. I'll see him for lunch Thursday and have a laugh over it.
Either Way

Thom

Jonathan Ganz

More penis envy Mikey?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Michael" wrote in message
Makes the point rather well Joe! Thanks, tell him to apply to Jon. He
loves
the homeless!

Jonathan Ganz

Yes, I do have friends who are looking for work! Thanks a lot for nothing
Bush!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Who is Jon Friend?

So sorry Jon,

Let me please type again.

Jonathan Ganz's friend is looking for work,

Jonathan Ganz

Even if it's God who does the asking??? I think you need to read your
bible a bit more thoroughly before you post on this subject again!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Your Mullah is an asshole that is using you. Anyone that ask you to
avenge someone thru suicide thinks nothing of you. You are his tool of
evil. No wonder you have been targeted. The US is tired of messing
around with suicide thinking folks like you and your friends. We have
many people inside your group that are telling our troops of your
plans. That is why you will soon be dead.

I suggest you find a Church to attend that is not lead by radical
fanatics so willing to let you die.

Joe

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
Even if it's God who does the asking???

God will not ask you to kill yourself jon. That little voice in your
head is not God OK.

I think you need to read your
bible a bit more thoroughly before you post on this subject again!

Do you actually think the bible endorses this?
http://passmoreshistory.homestead.co...aby_bomber.jpg

Your warped. I guess you think its Bushes fault dont you.

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Your Mullah is an asshole that is using you. Anyone that ask you to
avenge someone thru suicide thinks nothing of you. You are his tool of
evil. No wonder you have been targeted. The US is tired of messing
around with suicide thinking folks like you and your friends. We have
many people inside your group that are telling our troops of your
plans. That is why you will soon be dead.

I suggest you find a Church to attend that is not lead by radical
fanatics so willing to let you die.

Jonathan Ganz

Obviously you haven't read your bible... try again Joey.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Your Mullah is an asshole that is using you. Anyone that ask you to
avenge someone thru suicide thinks nothing of you. You are his tool of
evil. No wonder you have been targeted. The US is tired of messing
around with suicide thinking folks like you and your friends. We have
many people inside your group that are telling our troops of your
plans. That is why you will soon be dead.

I suggest you find a Church to attend that is not lead by radical
fanatics so willing to let you die.

Vito

"Joe" wrote

a great joke

I'm told that Saddam was an evil dictator hated by all of the people he
visciously governed, yet every time I saw a news bite of him on TV there
were crowds of thouands cheering. More important, every male in every crowd
over 9 year old seemed to have a full auto AK-47 assault rifle from which he
fired 100s of rounds into the air while cheering Saddam. Saddam's usual
responce was to get his own gun and join in!

I'm told that, compared to Saddam, both Bushes, Clinton, Reagan, Carter, et
al, were popular saints, yet none of them dare go near a crowd of American
armed with sticks, let alone guns. In fact Americans are not allowed to own
real assault rifles at all! And setting off a firecracker within earshot of
our president would send him and his bodygards scurrying for shelter and get
you a long jail term! That' gotta make you wonder ......

Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
Tortoise Reserve Work Party & Paddling Weekend Mike McCrea General 0 June 9th 04 12:19 PM
Tortoise Reserve Work Party & Paddling Weekend Mike McCrea Touring 0 June 9th 04 12:19 PM