Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JAXAshby

Default michael of the Losers and Addicts board

michael, I don't post there. and in the past, never posted under any screen
name but my own. too many yardbirds, reprobates, regressives, degenerates and
other assorted riff-raff there. Some decent people for a while, but they left,
starting about the time the supposted 24 year old mother of a small daughter
was caught peddling pictures of herself and her "friends" as an 18 year old
college girl, though she did say her husband was some rich guy who owned a
brand new 45 foot something and they (she) sailed a Tanzer 22 because "it sails
just like a big boat".

If you go poke at Merc for a while, telling him he lives in an old single wide
with tarpaper roof, he will start again posting pictures of dead-at-a-young-age
strippers with beachball size breasts.