Joe

Default The Weather Channel

If you care to... you can see Kemah Texas on the Weather channel.

They have had news Helicopters hovering over Kemah for a few days now.

Our marina is flooded by 2 foot yesterday and may flood today but it
does that here allot. When the news helicopters fly over I drop down
on my knees and it looks like the water is real high when its only 18
" deep. They think it's like 4-5 foot deep, and the news guys go crazy
with the cameras. We all need to do our part to keep the press
excited.

Joe
Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Joe wrote:
If you care to... you can see Kemah Texas on the Weather channel.

They have had news Helicopters hovering over Kemah for a few days now.

I'm shocked that you wouild watch the Weather Channel! It's known to
be left-wing.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz

Ummm... that would be Native American.

In article ,
katysails wrote:
You forgot American Indian....

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

katysails

I brought that up a way long time ago...that Canadians and Mexican are just
as American as the residents of the US....most of the people here went
ballistic....and BTW, I am well aware of the progenitors of the native
American...the land chain that allowed Asians to cross over through Alaska
and then down the Pacific coast...and I'm sure that almost everyone else is
aware of it, too...except maybe Horvath....
wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 23:01:57 GMT, "katysails"
wrote:

You forgot American Indian....

Nope, I didn't forget anything. There is no Country named America, or

langauge
known as "American". I didn't mention Aztecs or Mayans either. Both were
American "Indians" although none, including so called "American Indians"

were
really "Indians" at all. And your "Native Americans" were not natives

either.
Notice their striking Asian characteristics...

Who are the Inuits? Are any of them Americans? What language do they

speak?

BB

wrote in message
.. .
On 23 Sep 2004 13:10:23 -0700, (Jonathan

Ganz)
wrote:

No. I speak American.

South American, Central American or North American?

BB

noaa weather maps Mike General 4 June 15th 04 02:11 AM
bahamas hotel atlantis hotel bahamas grand bahamas island hotel atlantis hotel in the bahamas hotel in the bahamas adfunk Jehad Internet Cruising 0 February 4th 04 11:42 PM
Favorite weather sites? Larry W4CSC Cruising 5 September 9th 03 04:02 PM
Favorite weather sites? Larry W4CSC Electronics 5 September 9th 03 04:02 PM