BoatBanter.com

-   -   Kerry takes illegal funds (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/23025-kerry-takes-illegal-funds.html)

Scott Vernon September 23rd 04 12:44 AM

"Vito" wrote
Otherwise, the

kids would have had to get pedelars licenses

Damn, first they make them wear helmets while riding and now this.
Ganzy and his 'permit happy' crowd have gone too far.

Scotty

Jonathan Ganz September 23rd 04 01:25 AM

In article ,
Horvath wrote:
I contribute to kids, but that's not what they call it in prison.

I realize that there is a BIG difference.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz September 23rd 04 01:26 AM

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:

"Vito" wrote
Otherwise, the

kids would have had to get pedelars licenses

Damn, first they make them wear helmets while riding and now this.
Ganzy and his 'permit happy' crowd have gone too far.

And, if they listen to me, they won't end up like you!

Vito September 23rd 04 01:59 PM

"Horvath" wrote

Were the "contributors" told that they were giving to a campaign, or
were they just buying the stuff thinking the money was going to the
kids?

You should realize that there is a BIG difference.

Indeed, but we must assume the contributors knew they were giving to the
Kerry campaign since the buttons and bracelets promoted said campaign and
the kids neither displayed a sales license nor collected sales taxes. The
kids would be criminals had they NOT forwarded the $$$ to Kerry.