Bobsprit

Default Nice Day and a Lucky One

We judged it too windy to take Thomas out and we had a friend on board, also
with an infant (4 weeks old), but we had a nice day cooking and hanging out had
a payoff. The fellow near me just sold his Cruiser Yachts 32 and gave me a
Windglider windsurfer setup. He never used it, so it's essentially new. There's
the boat, mast, sail and kits to make it into a sailboat/kayak/towable with
extra parts. Anyone ever try one? I'm about to put it together in my living
room just to see how it assembles. I'm sure someone here tried one.
It looks like this:
http://www.dinghyshop.com/sailboat/w...Glider%20c.gif

Thanks,

RB