BOB

Default Don't forget...

http://www.jimlynch.com/911/america-attacked2.html

SAIL LOCO

Here, here.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
Scout

true Oz. It seems like our president just picked what looked to him like a
good venue to have the fight. It's almost like he was trying to draw the
enemy out of the shadows. Of course, a lot of them have come, like moths to
the light, but still, it wasn't right to force this on innocents.
Scout

OzOne wrote
It's a pity the reprisals have meant the destruction of two countries
and tens of thousands of deaths of more innocents.

Thom Stewart

Oz,

I know we differ on the Terrorist but friend, I don't see two countries
destroyed. I see two countries reclaimed from tyranny and oppression.

Different mind sets I guess?

What is your suggestion for a solution?

Ole Thom