Marc

Default Beauty/Beholder

Looks are important, but a boat that makes sense to you is, by
definition beautiful. Mull Freedoms are gorgeous, Mac 26's will always
be ugly.
DSK

Marc wrote:
Looks are important, but a boat that makes sense to you is, by
definition beautiful.

Well, they keep telling me that "utility is beauty" but large breasts
give the same amount of milk as small ones, right?

Mull Freedoms are gorgeous

Matter of taste. My wife & I looked at a few but I din't really like
them. Gary Mull designed a number of gorgeous boats, for example I have
a poster of La Forza on my wall. But IMHO the Freedoms aren't among
them. The old Freedom 40 cat ketch was the best looking of the bunch
IMHO... a very practical boat too.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Bobsprit

Well, they keep telling me that "utility is beauty" but large breasts
give the same amount of milk as small ones, right?

Actually large breasts can produce less milk in some cases.

RB
Bobsprit

Mull Freedoms are gorgeous

Matter of taste.

I was aboard Marc's boat and it's very nice. Sure, it's a bit different, but
her lines settle in and she's quite nice looking in person. The boat was also a
pleasure to sail. Here's a pic of Suzanne at the wheel...

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/freedom.jpg

RB
Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Mull Freedoms are gorgeous
|
| Matter of taste.
|
| I was aboard Marc's boat and it's very nice. Sure, it's a bit different,
but
| her lines settle in and she's quite nice looking in person. The boat was
also a
| pleasure to sail. Here's a pic of Suzanne at the wheel...
|
| http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/freedom.jpg

A bit of weather helm or are the sails unbalanced?

CM

Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Well, they keep telling me that "utility is beauty" but large breasts
| give the same amount of milk as small ones, right?
|

| Actually large breasts can produce less milk in some cases.

You've been talking to Horvath haven't you!

CM

Marc

Very perceptive captain. However, thats about 3 degrees of stbd. helm.

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 22:32:15 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote:

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Mull Freedoms are gorgeous
|
| Matter of taste.
|
| I was aboard Marc's boat and it's very nice. Sure, it's a bit different,
but
| her lines settle in and she's quite nice looking in person. The boat was
also a
| pleasure to sail. Here's a pic of Suzanne at the wheel...
|
| http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/freedom.jpg

A bit of weather helm or are the sails unbalanced?

CM

Marc

Let me rephrase that.
a boat that makes sense to you is, by definition, beautiful.
The Mull Freedom makes sense to me.
Mull freedoms are gorgeous.

Better?

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 21:07:45 -0400, DSK wrote:

Marc wrote:
Looks are important, but a boat that makes sense to you is, by
definition beautiful.

Well, they keep telling me that "utility is beauty" but large breasts
give the same amount of milk as small ones, right?

Mull Freedoms are gorgeous

Matter of taste. My wife & I looked at a few but I din't really like
them. Gary Mull designed a number of gorgeous boats, for example I have
a poster of La Forza on my wall. But IMHO the Freedoms aren't among
them. The old Freedom 40 cat ketch was the best looking of the bunch
IMHO... a very practical boat too.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Capt. Mooron

What's the lock to lock ...

CM

"Marc" wrote in message
news | Very perceptive captain. However, thats about 3 degrees of stbd. helm.

| On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 22:32:15 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
| wrote:
|

| "Bobsprit" wrote in message
| | Mull Freedoms are gorgeous
| |
| | Matter of taste.
| |
| | I was aboard Marc's boat and it's very nice. Sure, it's a bit
different,
| but
| | her lines settle in and she's quite nice looking in person. The boat
was
| also a
| | pleasure to sail. Here's a pic of Suzanne at the wheel...
| |
| | http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/freedom.jpg
|
| A bit of weather helm or are the sails unbalanced?
|
| CM

Nav

Capt. Mooron wrote:

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Mull Freedoms are gorgeous
|
| Matter of taste.
|
| I was aboard Marc's boat and it's very nice. Sure, it's a bit different,
but
| her lines settle in and she's quite nice looking in person. The boat was
also a
| pleasure to sail. Here's a pic of Suzanne at the wheel...
|
| http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/freedom.jpg

A bit of weather helm or are the sails unbalanced?

Seems like a lot for so little heel. Booby will probably say she's
changing course.

Cheers