Joe

Default Kerry Eats Human Babies Smothered in Heinz Ketchup

The only question is weather they were baked, fried or roasted over a
open pit.

This information was revealed today by the Ochabiand Hearld a leading
Cambodian newspaper. Sources say witnesses saw him snacking on babies
for a Christmas eve party in the jungle just north of the ho chi man
trails inside the Cambodian
border back in 1969. Fo min dang A local snake and monkey hunter
sweared on a pile of Elephant hair braclets that Kerry supplied all
the locals with Heinz Ketchup claming that it made them taste the way
Gangis Kahn claimed babies should taste.

The Kerry camp quick reaction team denounced this story as just
another twisted half baked truth and Kerry now denighs ever being in
Cambodia.

Jonathan Ganz

Now that's funny! Actually, from your perspective, he should
be deep frying them.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

gonefishiing

i just knew there had to be something tilted about that cambodia trip.
what next?
maybe we'll see "McKerry" coming to a mall near you.
(akin to mcdonald and mcgreevy?)

gf.

Joe

"katysails" wrote in message ...
Just what is it that you smoke???

What do you got?
Besides Doug made me do it.

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
The only question is weather they were baked, fried or roasted over a
open pit.

This information was revealed today by the Ochabiand Hearld a leading
Cambodian newspaper. Sources say witnesses saw him snacking on babies
for a Christmas eve party in the jungle just north of the ho chi man
trails inside the Cambodian
border back in 1969. Fo min dang A local snake and monkey hunter
sweared on a pile of Elephant hair braclets that Kerry supplied all
the locals with Heinz Ketchup claming that it made them taste the way
Gangis Kahn claimed babies should taste.

The Kerry camp quick reaction team denounced this story as just
another twisted half baked truth and Kerry now denighs ever being in
Cambodia.

Joe

"katysails" wrote in message ...
just some old cornsilk here....tried catnip once...really yech stuff.

Must of been one wild party with the cats huh?

You need to go visit Mooron, Im sure he will hook you up.

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"katysails" wrote in message

Just what is it that you smoke???

What do you got?
Besides Doug made me do it.

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
The only question is weather they were baked, fried or roasted over a
open pit.

This information was revealed today by the Ochabiand Hearld a leading
Cambodian newspaper. Sources say witnesses saw him snacking on babies
for a Christmas eve party in the jungle just north of the ho chi man
trails inside the Cambodian
border back in 1969. Fo min dang A local snake and monkey hunter
sweared on a pile of Elephant hair braclets that Kerry supplied all
the locals with Heinz Ketchup claming that it made them taste the way
Gangis Kahn claimed babies should taste.

The Kerry camp quick reaction team denounced this story as just
another twisted half baked truth and Kerry now denighs ever being in
Cambodia.

katysails

No...visiting Mooron is not anywhere in any future plan I may make. I would
frighten him to death and then we would not have our resident comedian any
longer.

"Joe" wrote in message
m...
"katysails" wrote in message

just some old cornsilk here....tried catnip once...really yech stuff.

Must of been one wild party with the cats huh?

You need to go visit Mooron, Im sure he will hook you up.

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"katysails" wrote in message

[...]