BoatBanter.com

-   -   Go Home Please says the "Band of Brothers" (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/21824-go-home-please-says-%22band-brothers%22.html)

Capt. Mooron August 24th 04 10:51 PM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| and BTW Bob... had you raised to your obligations regarding Loco... I
| wouldn't have been forced to take on the extra load to slap him around for
| you!!!
|

| I did catch some of the beating you handed him. Loco's not the least bit
| creative, so it's a bit sad to attack him. You really thrashed him,
perhaps
| even harder than I usually do. Mercy is a virtue, mooron.

Yes... even the Ice Queen...Katysails.... felt a tinge of pity pierce her
permafrost!

CM

Vito August 25th 04 02:39 PM

"felton" wrote in message
On 24 Aug 2004 10:18:54 -0700, (Jonathan
Ganz) wrote:

Yeah, when he actually flew, he was defending us from Mexicans.

No...Oklahoma. Every real Texan knows the Border Patrol is guarding
the wrong river:)

That's a fact. Y'see some Okies who went to California during the 'Grapes of
Wrath' period stayed and some came back, but they all got rich. Now those
who returned are jealous of their brethern who not only own California but
have a "Baja California" to party on. So the returnees are planning to buy
Texas and rename it "Baja Oklahoma".

Lady Pilot August 26th 04 04:01 AM

Ganz) wrote:

Yeah, when he actually flew, he was defending us from Mexicans.

No...Oklahoma. Every real Texan knows the Border Patrol is guarding
the wrong river:)

Nice troll, felton. You're just mad because we always whip you guys at
football.

Remember the old joke: Why is it so windy in Oklahoma?

A. Because Kansas blows and Texas sucks. ;-)

LP

Lady Pilot August 26th 04 04:03 AM

"Vito" wrote:
"felton" wrote:

No...Oklahoma. Every real Texan knows the Border Patrol is guarding
the wrong river:)

That's a fact. Y'see some Okies who went to California during the 'Grapes

of
Wrath' period stayed and some came back, but they all got rich.

They did? I need to talk to my Grandmother about my inheritance!

Now those
who returned are jealous of their brethern who not only own California but
have a "Baja California" to party on. So the returnees are planning to buy
Texas and rename it "Baja Oklahoma".

Sounds good to me!

LP

Scout September 5th 04 07:31 PM

Vito,
If you know of any documentation that supports this claim, how about sharing
them?
I cover this story with my class and I'm always looking for interesting,
factual tidbits to include.
Scout

"Vito" wrote