Michael

Default A real vacation. . .finally

Mobile Bay again, Pensacola to check out the military marina system a boon
to we retirees and now in Jacksonville, FL. Start up the coast tomorrow.
The best part as I already knew is meeting some of the people from the 'net
and others who are old friends. Next stop should be Oriental, NC. If only
those pesky storms will stop for a week or so!

M.

bahamas hotel atlantis hotel bahamas grand bahamas island hotel atlantis hotel in the bahamas hotel in the bahamas adfunk Jehad Internet Cruising 0 February 4th 04 11:42 PM
The only real sailors Poppa Pimple ASA 4 November 26th 03 02:29 AM
The President Deserved That Vacation! Gary Warner General 4 September 9th 03 02:21 AM