Maxprop

Default Cruzan Blackstrap Rum

Has anyone else tried this? I love it. Then again I love about anything
called rum that isn't flavored with coconut or some other crap.

Max

Capt. Mooron

Excellent!

Try Lambs Navy Overproof for a rum that bites back! ;-)

CM

"Maxprop" wrote in message
et...
| Has anyone else tried this? I love it. Then again I love about anything
| called rum that isn't flavored with coconut or some other crap.
|
| Max

Michael

You'll never convince me Barralito isn't the best rum made. But I have to
admit those other two are a far superior 2nd and 3rd place.

When in doubt get Bacardi's. It's like Denny's. May not be the best but you
know what you are getting no matter where you are.

M.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
news
Excellent!

Try Lambs Navy Overproof for a rum that bites back! ;-)

CM

"Maxprop" wrote in message
et...
| Has anyone else tried this? I love it. Then again I love about

anything
| called rum that isn't flavored with coconut or some other crap.
|
| Max

Maxprop

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

Excellent!

Try Lambs Navy Overproof for a rum that bites back! ;-)

Indeed I have. Love it, too.

Max