katysails

Default Meteor Watching Alert

At 2 am New Age is definitely gonna put ya to sleep. :-)

Stairway to Heaven is New Age??? New Age hadn't even been invented when
that was done.....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

DSK

katysails wrote:
Stairway to Heaven is New Age??? New Age hadn't even been invented when
that was done.....

Depends... do you mean the reggae version?

DSK

felton

katysails wrote:
Stairway to Heaven is New Age??? New Age hadn't even been invented when
that was done.....

Depends... do you mean the reggae version?

DSK

Turns out it didn't matter. I only saw two. The sky was just a bit
too overcast. One of my little party claimed to see six, and another
only saw one, but as he was snoring most of the time, I would say that
was suspect. Maybe next time
katysails

Depends... do you mean the reggae version?

DSK

You gotta be kindding...reggae Stairway to Heaven???? Someone should be
shot....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

DSK

katysails wrote:
You gotta be kindding...reggae Stairway to Heaven????

No, I'm not kidding... but I think they are (or were, until they
discovered they could make money at it)

http://www.ssmt-reviews.com/db/searc...howReview=true

... Someone should be
shot....

Actually Dred Zep is pretty good. I don't think they were the first
though. Among party bands around here, doing other Led Zeppelin songs in
reggae was a fad about 20 years ago... long ago and far away... it just
goes to show that everything comes back into style if you wait long enough.

Anyway, it's definitely better than doing Kingston Trio songs in heavy
metal.

DSK

Hey, Scotty Bobsprit ASA 30 December 14th 03 11:32 PM
ALERT! Gun Thread! katysails ASA 31 December 2nd 03 02:29 PM
What a Great Day! Capt.American ASA 16 July 24th 03 11:54 PM