Michael

Default Ole Thom - Martec Mary says Hi!

Finally got a hold of Martec. Talked to Mary direct as you suggested. Now
I've got them, Maxi-Prop(PYI) and Vari-Prop competing for the sale. Nice
thing about these three they refuse to go negative on the competitors but
try to show why their product is the best choice. Since the price
difference is negligible I'll have to go to a higher level of selectivity.
Once I get them the rest of the tech information I'm sure it will be
whichever product best combines the engine power curve, gear ratio and boat
hull speed with the most efficient prop for maximum performance and least
use of fuel. It's gonna get technical I may have to call on the technoids
of the group to help make the final choice. Mary did mention I needed to
make some extra measurements to see how much room I had available forward of
the rudder and aft ofthe stern gland. So . . .back to the due diligence.

M.

Martec Props@ Micheal Michael ASA 2 August 3rd 04 11:48 PM
OLE THOM IN ACTION Bob Crantz ASA 1 July 7th 04 06:10 AM
FS: Martec folding propellor NO RESERVE in Seattle Don Marketplace 0 March 25th 04 05:19 AM
FS: Martec folding LH prop in Oregon Over40pirate Marketplace 0 September 29th 03 09:37 PM