gonefishiing

Default All sailing vessels demasted

you know you dem wacko mothers will invent anything to get a vote
ok you win--kerry it is
gf.

"Anonymous Sender" wrote in message
acolo.com...
If Bu**** and Chumpy manage to steal the election again they plan to
demast all sailing vessels just so their rich oil buddies can sell more
fuel. It's listed at number 5 on their super-secret plan for the stolen
second term. Their super-secret second term plan is available at
several places on the web so anybody can read it and see the facts. All
sailors must vote for John Kerry, or there will be no more sailing in
US waters ever again. We would never say it if it weren't true. Vote
for Kerry/Edwards.

Noj and Bob Znag, life partners
(not our real names)

Joe

Anonymous Sender wrote in message tacolo.com...
If Bu**** and Chumpy manage to steal the election again they plan to
demast all sailing vessels just so their rich oil buddies can sell more
fuel. It's listed at number 5 on their super-secret plan for the stolen
second term. Their super-secret second term plan is available at
several places on the web so anybody can read it and see the facts. All
sailors must vote for John Kerry, or there will be no more sailing in
US waters ever again. We would never say it if it weren't true. Vote
for Kerry/Edwards.

Noj and Bob Znag, life partners
(not our real names)

Hey Scout,

Here is another one of Jonathans anonymous postings.

He always uses the "Bu**** and Chumpy" lame name calling. No one else does.

Joe
Jonathan Ganz

Sorry stupid, but it's not I... in fact, I've got this particular
freak kf'd.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Joe

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
Sorry stupid, but it's not I... in fact, I've got this particular
freak kf'd.

You kill filed yourself.......hmmmmmm

Anyone can do a google search on "Bu**** and Chumpy", and only your
name comes up like 500 times.

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Jonathan Ganz

Please feel free to waste your time keeping tabs on
the situation.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Sorry stupid, but it's not I... in fact, I've got this particular
freak kf'd.

You kill filed yourself.......hmmmmmm

Anyone can do a google search on "Bu**** and Chumpy", and only your
name comes up like 500 times.