schoonerrat

Default Chat

Join our group of sailors for live chat nitely starting at about 2130
ET.
We are located at irc.starlink-irc.org channel name: #SailingTalk if
you have an IRC client, or if you have a java compatible browser you
can use either of these links:
http://www.starlink-irc.org/java/jav...n=#SailingTalk
http://www.starlink-irc.org/java/jav...n=#SailingTalk
Our rules are simple: Treat folks as you would like to be treated, and
please leave politics and religeon on the dock before coming aboard.
We look forward to seeing you. Tell em thah schoonerrat sent yuh :-)

new chat server NH_/\)_ Boat Building 0 August 21st 03 04:55 AM
new chat server NH_/\)_ General 0 August 21st 03 04:55 AM